Alfred's Teach Yourself to Sing: Everything you need to know to start singing now! (Teach Yourself Series)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

Alfred's Teach Yourself to Sing: Everything you need to know to start singing now! (Teach Yourself Series) Details

Reviews

This is a wonderful book for all levels of singers, from beginners to advanced! The vocal instruction included in this book is practical and easy to follow. The approach is gentle and holistic. The exercises are simple, fun, and well-explained. I liked that the emphasis is on discovering your own unique voice, not trying to emulate anyone else's. I learned a lot more here than in the voice course I took in college!There is information on reading music and some physiological information about vocal production that was very interesting and enlightening. The songs are from all sorts of genres, many of them classic folk and pop songs. The performance advice was great, too.I especially liked the CD with accompaniments to the songs included, and enjoyed singing to it. The enhanced CD /computer part of the disk was great- I could use it on my CD player, or pop it into my computer. I love that on the computer there are options where I can adjust the tempo and pitch to my comfort zone. I am thrilled because I have seen wonderful results and improvements in my singing! I whole-heartedly recommend this book to anyone interested in learning more about singing!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel